Excellence, compassion, and integrity- that's what you will find when you work with me. I have been in practice for 17 years specializing in eating disorders, performance nutrition, and wellbeing. My approach centers on food as medicine, and food as integral to cultivating connection, joy, and community. My philosophy is rooted in treating the whole person by addressing the environment and systems that keep us from feeling our best, and preventing disease in the U.S.
I primarily work with...
- Athletes and performing artists of all abilities, all shapes, and all sizes -
- All sports and performing arts ranging from recreational age group athlete, to professional athlete or artists.
- Specialized care for female athletes and performing artists. If you have experienced fatigue, missed periods, stress fractures, declines in performance, or disordered eating patterns, please reach out. Working alongside sports medicine providers, therapists, and reproductive endocrinologists is my area of expertise.
- Clients and patients working on their psychological and behavioral health- I am privileged to have worked side by side with clients recovering from eating disorders and body image issues of every type. In my practice now, I focus on binge eating disorder, emotional eating, mindful eating, body positive self-care and exercise balance. I also work with clients considering bariatric surgery, clients incorporating nutrition into addictions recovery, young people and families transitioning from FBT to autonomous eating, clients who have experienced lapses in their eating disorder and need support, and anyone in need of early intervention.
- Gastro-intestinal health repair- Integration of plant-based gut health restoration is central for all clients and specifically if you need support with FODMAPs elimination protocols, IBS, SIBO, Celiac disease, poor overall gut health, metabolic disease or chronic pain related to poor gut health, and chronic disease prevention.