Excellence, compassion, and integrity- that's what you will find when you work with me. I have 20 years of experience specializing in human performance and eating disorders. My approach centers on food as medicine, and food as integral to cultivating connection, joy, and community while also attending to issues of social justice, sociocultural systems, and the environment.
I primarily work with...
- Athletes of all abilities, all shapes, and all sizes -
- All sports ranging from high-school to amatuer age-group athlete to professional athlete.
- Specialized care for female athletes and performing artists. If you are experiencing fatigue, missed periods, stress fractures, declines in performance, or disordered eating patterns, please reach out. Working alongside sports medicine providers, therapists, and reproductive endocrinologists is my area of expertise.
- Performing artists-
- Musicians, dancers, circus artists, and stage performers at every level.
- In addition to performance nutrition for athletes, we also work on tour preparation and tour nutrition, fueling rehearsals, improving endurance, and maximizing the benefits of self-care and general wellbeing for performers.
- Clients and patients working on their psychological and behavioral health- I am privileged to have worked side by side with clients recovering from eating disorders and body esteem issues of every type. In my practice now, I focus on binge eating disorder, emotional eating, body positive self-care, and exercise balance. I also work with clients considering bariatric surgery, addiction recovery, young people and families transitioning from Family Based Therapy to autonomous eating, clients who have experienced lapses in their eating disorder and need support, and anyone in need of early intervention.
- Gastro-intestinal health repair- Integration of plant-based gut health restoration is central for all clients and specifically if you need support with FODMAPs elimination protocols, IBS, SIBO, Celiac disease, poor overall gut health, metabolic disease or chronic pain related to poor gut health, and chronic disease prevention.